Be Productive – Get More Done with Less Stress
1 Day NRF Skillnet Workshop – with Moira Dunne
Being productive is more than just being busy – it is about getting the important tasks done with a given time-frame. In the fast-paced environment of recruitment, it can be hard to stay focused on priorities whilst also being responsive to client and candidate requests.
This comprehensive training Workshop helps recruiters to look at their approach to work and adapt it to boost their productivity.
Moira Dunne, Productivity Expert & Founder of beproductive.ie will be on hand to provide the ideas, skills and motivation to help recruiters achieve the following:
- – Make small changes to turn busy hours into productive days
- – Find the balance between being responsive and ‘getting things done’
- – Use ‘smart productivity techniques’ to optimise their schedule and output
Moira will cover all aspects of managing a busy day and will focus in particular on:
- – What stops us being productive in today’s workplace
- – How to be clear about priorities as well as protecting your time to achieve more
- – Scheduling techniques for the recruitment environment
- – How to focus on outcomes and results (and how to say ‘no’ to less important requests)
- – Wining the battle with email!
This is a 1 Day interactive course with the opportunity for each attendee to develop their own Productivity Action Plan. Each student will receive notes on the Productivity topics covered on the day, Productivity templates and articles, plus a Productivity Tips card.
Date: To be re-scheduled for later in the year
Location: Dublin Chamber of Commerce
Time: 9am – 5pm
Booking is essential as places are limited.
** Light Refreshments and Lunch are included.