CANVA for BUSINESS – Advanced
Really, really, really useful training
for people who want
stand out communications!
This is the 3rd and final workshop in our Canva for Business series, taking place July 29th.
The training is with Tamara Howard Communications and facilitated by NRF Skillnet. Tamara is an experienced Brand Marketer and Strategist who can help you to translate your designs with commercial vigour. Learn how to easily improve your digital designs to stand out in a crowd, particularly online!
The Advanced Level workshop is for those already a ‘whizz’ in using Canva but want to learn about all the extra tricks and features the platform has to offer.
WHAT IS COVERED:
- – Turn designs into templates for on-going ease and success
- – Using 3rd party apps with intention; QR Codes; YouTube, Google Maps etc.
- – Linking Accounts – Instagram, Google Drive etc.
- – Scheduling social media posts with the scheduling tool
- – Mobile app exploration
- – Make a 5-page website with hyperlinks, Google Maps location & video
Attendees will also receive a tailored coursebook plus access to the training recording for 2 weeks after the training is delivered. You will also be given access to a private Facebook group to share designs and receive feedback after the course. This offers a unique opportunity to continue learning and networking with like-minded business owners and professionals.
Date: 29th July
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Format: Zoom Webinar
Cost: €40 per person
**This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet.