Expand Your Business with Thomas Cullen
Business Leaders and Decision Makers!
Join NRF Skillnet and Business Coach Thomas Cullen for this 4 x 3 hour workshop series and learn how to EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS.
This course will be especially beneficial to Business Leaders and primary Decision Makers. Participants will discover ways to accelerate their business to market, engage customers, and grow revenue through the development of a business model, plan and action plan.
The workshop series will be run over 4 mornings from June 21st to 24th inclusive by Thomas Cullen, a Start Your Own Business Mentor. He is a professional Trainer, Lecturer, Mentor and Business Coach with 30+ Years’ experience delivering programmes for Start-Up, Small, Medium, and Large Enterprises. He has vast experience in maximising performance, competencies and skills for owners /management. An individual with strong commercial acumen and a strategically critical thinker, he has worked with both indigenous and multinational organisations.
1) CURRENT BUSINESS SITUATION UPDATE
2) YOU ARE THE DRIVER OF YOUR BUSINESS
3) FINDING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS
4) BUSINESS STRATEGY — HOW CAN MY BUSINESS DO BETTER? IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES FOR INNOVATION IN YOUR BUSINESS.
5) FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
6) TEAMS AND MORALS EXERCISE
7) FINANCIAL PLANNING & SOURCES OF FINANCE. THE CRITICAL IMPORTANCE OF CASH FLOW, FUNDING AND LEVERAGING
8) VALUE PROPOSITION AND SELLING FOR PROFIT
9) THE THREE STRATEGIC PILLARS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS
10) TARGET MARKETING
11) TARGETS & PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
12) MARKET OPPORTUNITY
- Understand how to identify and assess their target market
- Understand what a business strategy consists of and how to develop one
- Understand how to identify and assess the key opportunities and risks to their business
- Understand how to develop a financial plan
- Define the business proposition
- Define the business and revenue model
- Prepare a written investor proposal and pitch
Date: 21st – 24th June
Time: 10am – 1pm each day
Format: Zoom Webinar
Cost: €130 per person
**This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet.