FINANCE MANAGEMENT Made Simple
NRF Skillnet have teamed up with TalentPool Ltd. to run this 3 hour training workshop.
The aim of this programme is to enable participants to understand and use financial
reports for decision making within an organisation.
- – What is financial management?
- – An introduction to a profit and loss account
- – Terminology of financial management
- – What do the numbers mean?
- – Strategies for reducing losses and increasing profits
- – What is my breakeven figure.
- – Pricing for individual contracts/jobs profitably.
- – Using templates to make things simple
- – Next steps
Date: May 11th 2021
Location: Online via Zoom
Duration: 10am - 1pm (3 hour workshop)
Cost: €25 per person
Early booking recommended as places are strictly limited to ensure an enhanced learning experience for participants.
** This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet