Financial Management Made Simple
FINANCE MANAGEMENT Made Simple NRF Skillnet have teamed up with TalentPool Ltd. to run this 3 hour training workshop. The aim of this programme is to enable participants to understand and use financial reports for decision making within an organisation. COURSE CONTENT:
- – What is financial management?
- – An introduction to a profit and loss account
- – Terminology of financial management
- – What do the numbers mean?
- – Strategies for reducing losses and increasing profits
- – What is my breakeven figure.
- – Pricing for individual contracts/jobs profitably.
- – Using templates to make things simple
- – Next steps
Date: May 11th 2021 Location: Online via Zoom Duration: 10am - 1pm (3 hour workshop) Cost: €25 per person Early booking recommended as places are strictly limited to ensure an enhanced learning experience for participants. ** This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet