Getting Organised with Outlook – with Ciara Conlon
Beat procrastination and get more done
by learning to work more efficiently and
effectively with Outlook.
Join NRF Skillnet and facilitator Ciara Conlon on May 4th for a workshop that will enable you to get more organised and manage your workload with less stress and more focus.
With a BA in Economics & Politics, a Masters in Business and Diplomas in Coaching and Organisational Psychology, Ciara is a highly experienced coach and consultant and an expert in Productivity and High Performance Habit Formation.
Beat procrastination and get more done by learning to work more efficiently and effectively with Outlook. Get expert advice how to manage your tasks and responsibilities more effectively. Leave feeling motivated and inspired to take control of your workload and your life.
To increase productivity and performance by implementing a practical workflow management system within Outlook.
COURSE BENEFITS – On completion of this course you will…..
• Save up to 1 hour a day
• Take control of workload
• Learn how to prioritise effectively
• Feel more organised and clutter free
• Have a process to manage your work
• Learn how to manage your email, your tasks and calendar
• Gain more clarity and focus
Who should attend?
• Any executive who wants to work more effectively
• Individuals feeling stressed or overloaded with work
• Busy Leaders and managers who never seem to find the time to fit it all in
Date: Tuesday 4th May
Time: 9.30am – 12 noon (2.5 hours)
Format: The workshop will be over Zoom
Cost: €50 per person
Early booking is recommended as places are strictly limited.
** This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet