Improve your ZOOM – How to get the most out of Zoom
Thanks to Covid-19, the whole world is now accustomed to Zoom! But everyone is also aware that during online meetings and webinars, mishaps do happen, things don’t run according to plan and you can be left wondering just how engaged your team or audience are. Well wonder no more!
NRF Skillnet will run a specific Zoom Training session to help you get the most out of Zoom on Tuesday 15th December. It will be a 2 hour class from 10am until 12 noon.
This class will address all the features you could and should be using to ensure your meeting or webinar is always a success.
The session will:
- – Look at how best to use Zoom for both training and events
- – It will cover all the basics such as initial set-up / screen sharing etc.
- – It will also cover more advanced areas such as setting up and managing breakout rooms
- – How best to run Polls / view results etc.
- – How to ensure effective (and continuous) engagement for your online event
There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the class to answer any queries which may not have been covered during the main tutorial.
Places are strictly limited so early booking is recommended.
Date: Tuesday 15th December
Time: 10am – 12 noon (2 hour class)
Type: The class will be run over Zoom
**Once you book your place, a joining link for the class will be sent to you nearer the time.
This class is fully funded by NRF Skillnet.