Instagram for Business – The Basics
Join ERF Skillnet and Jennifer Brennan, Founder of Thrive Marketing for this 1.5 hour workshop – a training programme that will show you how to use Instagram effectively for business, even if you’re a total novice!
The course will cover the basics of Instagram and will enable you to start leveraging the power of Instagram for your business.
You’ll learn how to effectively use Instagram for your business and how best to reach your audience. During the session we’ll cover:
- – Understanding the why – why use Instagram for your business.
- – Understanding Instagram – the basics, key terms etc.
- – Setting up your Instagram business profile.
- – Understanding the key components of a strong Instagram business profile.
- – Planning and posting content to your Instagram business profile.
**The course is suitable for beginners. You don’t necessarily have to have any experience using Instagram to take part.
What do you need for the course?
The course will be delivered over Zoom so you will need a laptop/pc/tablet or your smartphone, with an internet connection, to take part. It is also strongly recommended that you download the Instagram app before taking part in the course.
Date: Tuesday 15th June
Time: 11am – 12.30pm
Format: Zoom Webinar
Cost: €15 per person
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.