Manager Communications with Maura Jakksen Byrne – 2nd date added
* Want to communicate more effectively with your team?
* Want to ensure you adhere to ‘best practices’?
* Need advice on mentoring and the best way to do it?
Then this course is for you!
Join NRF Skillnet and Your Business Smart Coach Maura Jakksen Byrne for this Manager Communications virtual course. Aimed at team leaders and managers who wish to improve their all-round communications skills, the course will cover the following:
- – BEST PRACTICE MANAGER COMMUNICATIONS
- – MENTORING & WHEN TO USE
- – THE VALUE OF COACHING & WHEN TO USE
- – LIVE COACHING SESSION
Places are limited so booking is recommended.
Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Time: 10am to 12 noon (2 hours)
Cost: €60 per person
Format: Zoom webinar
Course includes slide presentations, open discussion and break out groups for case study work.
This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet.