NRF Skillnet have teamed up with TalentPool to run a 2nd 6 week QQI Level 6 Certificate course commencing 25th May 2021.
'Behind every successful organisation is a team of people who can lead and nurture others. Managing and motivating people is an essential skill that everyone needs in any business.'
This course is for existing Supervisors and Managers as well as new and potential leaders.
TalentPool’s QQI Level 6 Certificate in Managing People is designed to give the learner:
- – essential knowledge and skills in developing standards
- – how to measure performance
- – skills in motivating and empowering staff
- – understanding and importance of effective relationships within a multidisciplinary team
- – understanding of effective conflict resolution and mediation skills
- – chance to develop their skill in crafting strategies for staff support and empowerment
There are six sessions in total which are broken down into following course objectives:
- – Gain a comprehensive knowledge of legislation governing all aspects of employment, motivational theory, communication styles and accepted work practices
- – Gain practical skills in managing employees, their performance and compliance while supporting a diverse working environment and culture
- – the role of leadership and the responsibility of leading by example by being a positive role model
- – a reflective approach to critically assess their own strengths and weaknesses in the management of people
- – Establish a working environment that acknowledges employee performance / creates opportunities to develop a multi-functional group
- – Utilise extensive resources to assist them in the conduct of their role as manager
- – Develop good relations at all levels of an organisation to the benefit of all employees
Date: May 25th 2021 - June 29th 2021
Location: Online via Zoom
Duration: 6 sessions in total - every Tuesday from 10am to 1pm
Cost: €180 per person
Early booking recommended as places are strictly limited to ensure an enhanced learning experience for participants.
** This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet