Managing Remote Workers Workshop – with Maura Byrne & Alison Creed
In association with Skillnet, this is a full day workshop with Maura Jakksen Byrne, Managing Director from Your Business Smart Coach and Alison Creed, Executive Coach from The Coaching Creed.
Aimed at mid to senior level managers, this course will focus on finding proven strategies to manage remote workers within their organisations. Content to be covered will include:
- Remote Working – Benefits & Challenges
- Case Studies – Local & International
- Setting Agreements & Protocols
- Technology Tools To Ensure Success
- Health & Safety Considerations
- Building Team Cohesion & Collaboration
- Rules Of Successful Remote Working
On the day, participants will learn how to:
- – Analyse their Team’s Current Way of Working and Identify Opportunities and Challenges
- – Identify the Managements Style(s) they wish to Develop or Change
- – Apply Best Practice Smart Working Principles to Managing their Smart Working Team
- – Select Appropriate, Available Technology to Support their Smart Working Team
Booking is essential as places are limited.
This workshop is subsidized by Skillnet.