New Client Acquisition – with Ian Hannon
‘In my experience, too many (recruiters) focus on getting in touch and discussing immediate staffing / placing requirements, without aiming to be “of value” to potential clients, which can make them stand out in a positive manner.’
Activate – New Client Acquisition Programme
Ian Hannon is the Managing Director of Activate Training & Consultancy and has extensive experience in helping businesses to increase their sales and profitability. Activate implements professional sales processes for sales teams, and provides on-going sales training and mentoring.
This programme focuses on recruiters who are required to spend at least a portion of their time prospecting in order to grow revenue by acquiring new customers. Giving a recruiter the right selling skills, strategies and confidence in these areas can have significant benefits for them and for the organisation as a whole.
It addresses the processes involved in building, and then effectively managing, a pipeline of potential new clients of the right type and potential. It deals with consistently taking the right actions in the short term, in order to build relationships and credibility to win new clients, both in the short term and over time.
The programme is designed to support both those who are conducting appointments / presenting, and also those who are office/home-based making outbound prospect calls.
Some of the areas covered in the training include:
- – Common Mistakes
- – Attributes of Top 5% of Sales Professionals
- – Your Offerings & Strengths – Identifying your Unique Value Proposition
- – Refining your message
- – New Business Preparation -Qualification of prospects
- – Research before call – Refining your “Hook”
- – Objection Handling Skills
- – Effectively Managing a Pipeline
- – Effective Follow up calls & conversations – Methods, frequency & keeping in touch
- – Maintaining control of a conversation
- – “Benefit Selling” ABC – “Always Be Closing”
- – Negotiation & Closing Skills – Taking the emphasis away from price
DATES: April 14th & 15th
TIME: 9.30am – 12 noon each day
COST: €70 (this covers both days)
FORMAT: Zoom meeting
Places are strictly limited so early booking is recommended.
**This course is subsidised by NRF Skillnet.