Trailblazers programme™ – Biller Management Training with James Osborne
BILLER MANAGEMENT TRAINING – Equip your Middle Management team to become true leaders
with James Osborne – Chairman of The Recruitment Network (TRN)
The Trailblazers programme™ is designed specifically for Recruitment Managers and Team Leaders, as well as being suitable for owner managers of first phase recruitment businesses who are billing whilst also building a team.
The programme takes them on a journey to give them both the confidence and ability to understand what is expected, know what is involved and take responsibility for improving personal and team performance.
Balancing personal billings while inspiring, coaching, and developing others to deliver exceptional levels of performance is challenging. Excelling at it requires an understanding of best practice management and leadership, the tools, tips and techniques to utilise it and the desire and opportunity to implement the ideas and turn them into effective habits which build a platform for profitable growth within your business.
The Trailblazers programme™ provides the support mechanism to make that happen.
Programme Overview (split over 4 x 2 hour sessions):
- – Managing the transition from team member to billing manager
- – Playing the Company game – taking responsibility
- – Understanding Leadership behaviours and styles
- – IQ vs EQ
- – Building a high performing Team
- – Motivating and inspiring ourselves to achieve our best
- – Motivating and Inspiring people to achieve their best
- – Inspiring Leadership – developing Compelling Team Visions
- – Building Team Values as a tool for developing Team Behaviours
- – Effective Business Planning
- – Innovation and Creative Strategy Development
- – Driving Profitability – the Financials
- – KPIs, Minimum Standards, Goal Setting and Metrics Management
- – Time and Efficiency Management
- – Delegation and Resource Sharing
- – Connecting with, Influencing and Engaging different Personality Types
- – Managing Performance – the good and bad
- – Managing Difficult People
- – Giving and Receiving Feedback
- – Coaching for Performance
- – Recruitment and Attraction of New Talent (internal)
- – Training and Development of New Talent (internal)
- – Retention of Talent (internal)
- – Driving Strategic Sales and Account Penetration Campaigns
- – Resilience and Managing / Overcoming Adversity
DATES: 16th, 17th, 23rd & 24th February
TIME: 3pm – 5pm each day
COST: €90 per person
PLATFORM: All the training will be done over Zoom webinars
EXTRAS: A recording of each session plus all notes, guides, tools etc. used in the training
**Early booking is essential as places are strictly limited.
NB This programme is subsidized by ERF Skillnet.