**2nd Date Added** Train the Trainer Course – QQI Level 6
Train the Trainer Course – QQI Level 6
7 x 1/2 Day Online Training Course with TalentPool Ltd and NRF Skillnet, commencing Thursday 12th November, 2020.
Training Delivery and Evaluation QQI Level 6
Certificate in Training Delivery and Evaluation QQI Level 6 (this replaces the old FETAC Train the Trainer Award)
The TalentPool ‘Certificate in Training Delivery and Evaluation’ course is a 7 session component award. 6 sessions of three hours each and the final session is a six hour online session for participants to deliver their skills demonstration presentation.
This course is specifically designed to enable participants to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver and evaluate training activities pertinent to those responsible for the training of others in organisations.
Training Online: The skills to deliver training online are now essential skills for trainers to master. In the TalentPool Training Delivery and Evaluation programme we cover practical aspects of how to design, deliver and present your training in the online world to a high standard. We teach participants how to use the technologies as well as training techniques
|Full Manual and assessment materials provided|
The course content includes;
- – The concepts and theories behind training and evaluation both online and offline.
- – Design, plan, deliver and evaluate effective training programs.
- – Design a programme suitable for delivery online
- – Understand the factors that impact the effectiveness of training delivery
- – Understand how Equality, Diversity and Disability legislation relates to training.
- – Effectively evaluate both the training you provide, and the learners themselves.
- – Confidently deliver training and deal with challenging learners.
- – Providing constructive feedback to participants
This is an interactive Zoom course with a focus on learning, discussion and practice.
Who Will Benefit from this Course?
This course will benefit those wishing to upskill and become a Certified Trainer (both offline and online).
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020 (will run for 6 consecutive Thursdays)
Time: 10am to 1pm x 6 (15 minute break halfway through)
Format: Online Zoom course
Cost: €180 per person
**The last day (Day 7) will be 10am to 4pm, split into 2 groups for assessment.
There is limited availability on this course so early booking is recommended.
This course is subsidised and delivered on behalf of NRF Skillnet.