National Recruitment Awards 2021
We are delighted to announce the NRF Awards 2021 which will be held this year at the Shelbourne Hotel (under current Covid guidelines). The date booked is December 3rd and the MC for the event will be Gavin Duffy.
UPDATEIn light of the recent government announcement regarding new guidelines that will come in effect on October 22nd, we are delighted to inform you all that we can now offer full room capacity for the NRF Awards as per normal years.
We have also re-introduced all our Best in Practice categories. There will now be 18 awards in total up for grabs, as outlined below. Please note that all entries must be based on the last 12 months.
The application and entry forms are available now (below) for you to download from the NRF Website, Applications will be €50 per entry.
Tickets:Tickets for the gala event will be €199 +VAT. Seats will be allocated on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
Geraldine & the NRF Team
Awards Categories 2021• Agency of the year large (41 staff or more)
• Agency of the year medium (15-40 staff)
• Agency of the year small (14 or less staff)
• Recruitment Consultant of the Year / Permanent
• Recruitment Consultant of the Year / Temporary & Contractors (all one category this year)
• Back Office Support / Unsung Hero Award
• Best New Agency
• Best Agency Online
• Best in Practice - Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics
• Best in Practice - Sales & Marketing
• Best in Practice - Healthcare
• Best in Practice - Accountancy & Finance
• Best in Practice - IT, Telecoms & Technical
• Best in Practice - Pharma, Engineering & Science
• Best in Practice - Office & Secretarial
• Best in Practice - A Specialism
• Best Company Social Responsibility Award
• Best in Innovation Award during the Covid pandemic - this is an opportunity to showcase what you have done and can be anything from use of technology to re-aligning your business to new markets
• We will also be awarding the James Kilbane award and one other special recognition award - (the nominees for these will be decided by the NRF Exco)
Stratis Consulting Limited
Dr. Deirdre Giblin
National College of Ireland
Director of Development & External Engagement
Independent News & Media
Sales Manager ¦ Print & Digital Advertising
Recruitment & Employment Confederation
Campaigns & Government Relations Manager
The Recruitment Network (International)
HEANet Group Strategy Committee
Director - TALiNT International